Saturday, June 13, 2009

There's no place like home










The saying is completely true for me. I am a homebody because even when I'm having a blast out of town, like this Friday at the Giants game, I love coming back home. Here are some shots outside of my house on the Block. My favorite shot is of the purple flower, but let me know what you guys think about them. Remember, as much as I love home, "For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens" I Corinthians 5:1. How much greater will it be!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are really good. I am glad you are enjoying this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I'm pumped about your new hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous about your recent acquisition. But the pictures do look good. We may need to have a photo shoot next time we're in the same town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful...you are so good at everything you do, i'm jealous

    ReplyDelete